New Abloom Collection
Hi, beauties! So good to be back home. How is your summer going so far? Lookie what Althea Korea has sent to me to review: new Althea Abloom collection!
I have just returned from a cruise back home and in 2 days going on a conference, then in a couple of days start teaching again. What a summer lol! Although, I really enjoyed traveling and wish I can do it more often.
I have received this cute Althea Abloom package from Althea Korea and was testing it during the cruise. My overall thoughts: a lovely design with basic ingredients. Want to know all the deets? Here we go:
- Althea Abloom Giant Meringue Puff – the cutest beauty blender ever! I like it’s shape because it reminds me of peaches and that I can reach difficult areas such as under eyes. Although, it is smaller than the original beauty blender and can be easily carried while traveling. It is really firm, nicely distributes the product and doesn’t eat a lot of it. Well done!
- Althea Abloom Baby Puffs – same here on a small scale. Works as a regular baby beauty blender and they are all super easily washed. Like it.
- Althea Abloom Anti-Blemish Peach Mask. Helps to keep the sebum under control and also smells amazing. Who doesn’t like peaches? It is an ok mask with some ingredients such as Basil Extract, Peach Extract, Tea Tree, Panthenol. My skin liked it the most out of all Althea Abloom masks collection.
- Althea Abloom Moisturizing Watermelon Mask. Slightly better ingredients for prolonged moisturizing: Watermelon, Basil(again haha), Lavender, Shea Butter. Shea is, unfortunately, pore-clogging for me, so it’s a no-no. But maybe you’ll like it better 🙂
- Nourishing Avocado Mask. Good for tired and dull skin. I already have concerns when seeing nourishing in a products description, because most likely it could be acne-triggering for a combination skin type. But everything is really simple. Can’t seem to see any effect on my wrinkles. This mask has Basil, Avocado, Hibiscus, and Shea Butter.
- Brightening Lemon Lime Mask. Well, I somewhat liked this one! It makes the skin look glowy and glossy, however, at the same time, this mask might be irritating if you have sensitive skin type. Basil, Camellia, Lime, Lemon. Nah, citrus is not good for me.
- BHA Blackhead Blaster. I was dreaming to try a cleansing stick like this for so long and finally have a chance to test it, yay! So basically, it’s a charcoal stick that you apply on problematic areas with blackheads or acne and it’s supposed to clean it. The Althea Abloom stick has alcohol in it on the fifth place, so it is definitely would be drying the skin (and the acne) and potentially irritate the skin. So while using it I haven’t noticed any visible progress, so think the better option would be just a facial.
Althea Abloom Final Thoughts
This collection is adorable and quite affordable K-Skincare line with a friendly design which is cool to try if you are new to a K-Beauty game. Could be a perfect present for those who like or would like to try sheet masking. However, check the ingredients first to see if your skin is OK with potential irritants. And of course, you know my point of view on Alcohol in the skincare.
Where to Find?
You can find all the Abloom Collection HERE